Saturday 14 April 2007

THIS...

IS A GREAT BIG
FUCK YOU
TO ALL THOSE FUCKING WANKERS
WHO ABUSED THEIR RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I tried to be fair, I let through a fuck load of comments. Even though the grammar was generally bad, the arguments pathetic, and eventually REALLY off topic.

BUT

You can't say that I didn't warn ya.

I personally believe that the right to freedom of speech comes with a RESPONSIBILITY. And most of you fuckwits just pissed all over that.

So fuck you.

You can be all like "O my god what a fascist why do all these femcunts censor us even though were too fucking smallminded prejudiced puerile and vile to even see that its a tad bit fucked up to go on someones blog and just post downright rude harsh and fucked up comments and not use fucking grammar correctly even though thats because were just stupid hahahahaha"

But guess what?

I really don't give a fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I actually hate having to censor.

But

I will not, I repeat, will NOT tolerate any more of THAT fucking bullshit.

There's being liberal, and then there's being taken for a ride.

And I will NOT be taken for a ride.

So

Fuck y'all.

Don't like it?

You can try and comment about it.

But your comment won't be published.

:P

Really, you can just fuck off.

You have yourselves to blame.

So, just to re-iterate, to get the point clear:

FUCK YOU.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit yeah! I hope that felt as good as it looked. Its great to know those stupid dicks are eventually going to be banned from any feminist blogs/sites they encounter, thus acheiving the almost impossible that is; making their goal even more fucking pointless.

Nice one amy!

I apologise since I probably didnt help things at all in there, but arseholes like that need to be put in their place, and Im glad to see thats exactly what you did.

Good riddance to stupid pieces of shit, thats what I say.

Amy said...

Ha
yeah, fuck 'em all mayte!
:)

It's alright.

I appreciated the support.

Blokes like that, it's just like GAAAAH!
I mean, I don't blame men in general. I don't hate men as a sex/gender. But I hate the patriarchy and I hate misogynists.

I should've moderated earlier I guess.
But whatev.

:)

x

Martin said...

I'm for Mens Rights, and I agree with you.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility, and if I found my blog to be invaded by stupid accusations, I would have done the same.

On behalf of your comment Amy, i also agree.

The best,
Martin.

Arantxa said...

Hi Amy,

To the extent that men take free speech to mean a licence to harrass women, it is necessary to moderate blogs and other forums you have control over. Good for you on telling them where to go and what to do with themselves when they get there.

A.