Sunday 22 April 2007

O my Goddess!!!

Recently, I've well and truly fallen in love with Ani Difranco :D

She's amazing. I just love her lyrics.






And, over here, in comedy corner... (to make this an even more pointless post yay)
The thing is, a lot of the comedy I love features penis-owners. But, ya gotta love classics such as Blackadder, Only Fools and Horses, and films such as Life Of Brian and The Holy Grail. My favourite comedian is Bill Bailey. I like to watch the Best of the Comedy Store on paramount, but they hardly ever feature female comedians. Women feature less often in comedy - especially as innovators - than positive, alternative, even feminist-ic women do in the music industry. Although, ya gotta love Dawn French, especially in Vicar of Dibley, and Ronnie Ancona is a brilliant impressionist. Etc.

But, here's a bit of Bl'adders, cos I feel like it :)


3 comments:

Martin said...

Bill Bailey is great in Black Books. :)

- Martin

Anonymous said...

I think Bill Bailey is an absolute genius! I love his stand up shows!

Its a shame we dont see as many female comedians too, since I think its got something do with the idea that its not as attractive for a women to be funny. Or perhaps the idea that bloke’s prefer to be the ones to make everyone laugh, and their pride cant take it if a woman does it in stead. Or something like that.

Shame really, cause I would love a woman who could make me laugh. I most certainly wouldnt find it off putting for sure.

Fanny Blood said...

"Shame really, cause I would love a woman who could make me laugh. I most certainly wouldnt find it off putting for sure."

Have you yet to come across one then?!