Sunday 22 April 2007

Ren tagged me! (How exciting!)

Ah, a bit of fun :)

A- Available or Single? Urm, is this a word preference, or about my "status"?...But, to shortly answer - I'm not currently in any form of romantic relationship.
B- Best Friend. The best ones: Lissa, Faith, Kay, Tal.
C- Cake or Pie. Caaaaaake :)
D- Drink of Choice. Blates coffee
E- Essential Item. Ivaldo the iPod
F- Favorite Color. Purpular
G- Gummi Bears or Worms. Urm, I'd say worms.
H- Hometown. The town of Dreams.
I- Indulgence. I did indulge myself in buying CDs from Fopp, til the whole Deep Throat thing.
J- January or February. Neither.
K- Kids. Not a big fan. Unless they're quiet and not totally hooked up on sugar.
L- Life is incomplete without… coffee (sad, but true), mates, and music
M- Marriage Date. :
N- Number of Siblings? Ein Bruder
O- Oranges or Apples? Apfelsaft! :) And I guess I prefer apples in solid-fruit-form too
P- Phobias/Fears. Many things, many of which are stupid.
Q- Favorite Quote. Urm, can't think of one at the moment; I'm not really a quote-y person, although I can reel out quite a few from the Life of Brian.
R- Reasons to smile. I have many reasons to smile, and lots of things make me smile.
S- Season. Autumn. I love the leaves and the smell of the air, and the rain, and my bopday :)
T- Tag Three. Laura, Martin, Lizzie.
U- Unknown Fact About Me.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. Oppressor of Animals?! LOL. Meat eater all the way, the bloodier the better (when it comes to steak at least, not so good with chicken!!!)
W- Worst Habit. Hmm...bad habits I have? My coffee drinking is staining my teeth, not so good. I have a habit of apologising too much, that's a tad bit annoying. Can't really think of any really. Ooo, wait, my habit of procrastinating. Bit of a bugger.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds. I've only had Xrays, I believe
Y- Your Favorite Foods. So many to choose from! Mexicano cheese, which I miss (!), schokolade/chocolat/chocolate, Indian food
Z- Zodiac. SCORPIO :D

2 comments:

Martin said...

Mmmm, coffee.

- Martin

Renegade Evolution said...

scorps unite...
und iche haben einen bruder!