Monday 16 April 2007

In more celebration of

the wonderful and vibrant women in the music industry who rock!
Who don't give a fuck
Who are different and alternative
Who are, in their own way, brilliant role models
Whose music cheers me up, makes me sing and dance (admittedly badly) and makes me proud to be a woman! :D

Solo artists, female bands, bands led by women...

Bjork

Dresden Dolls



No Doubt - Just A Girl


(Vintage) Madonna

Tori Amos


Now, before I get too carried away, I must get on with my work :)
Although organising my history notes is quite depressing, since it's all about Fascism and Nazism.
There's a part of me wishing that I'd started revising sooner, but my notes are in such a mess, and I decided not to take my "Hitler's Domestic Policies" book with me to Germany. ;)

No comments: